Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving at Celeste's house



 Notice the "photo bomber" in the background!  Too funny!
 I need to get skinny! (After I eat the pies)
 Don enjoying his pieces of pie.
 I love this picture.
 Celeste cooked the turkey in her roaster.  It was so moist and delicious.  It pretty much fell off the bones so Rod and I helped it a little bit.
 Caylee enjoying a moment with Brandon.
 Drake feeding Caleb pie.  I am glad Aiden was in the background in this picture even though he is blurry.  All the pictures I had of him are blurry because he is in constant motion.
 An engaging philosophical discussion?

 I took a sliver of each kind of pie except for the oreo pie.  So we had strawberry rubarb, pear cream, berry, pumpkin, apple, chocolate cream pie, banana cream pie and coconut cream pie.  My favorite ended up being coconut cream pie but it was hard to pick a favorite because they were all so delicious.  Just in case you are wondering.  I did not end up eating this whole plate, I just sampled then pitched the plate.
 Caylee is sampling the oreo cream pie which she made!
Caleb thoroughly enjoying his Thanksgiving Turkey Cookie.  Yum Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration! Glad you had a great time! We have a wonderful family!