Grandma and Jade playing at the Museum of Nature and Science.
Jade waving to a school group up on the 3rd floor balcony. She is very social!
Knuckles
Melting Grandpa's heart.
That's my Grandpa!
Hanging out at the food court waiting for Celeste, Travis and boys to arrive.
Cami made a face in every picture.
Dave took the previous picture.
We didn't want him to feel left out so we shifted the group picture to him.
I tried to visit with Caleb.
He just shut his eyes to try and make me go away!
It worked!
Layla and Grandpa headed to the Merry-Go-Round.
Layla was very excited to get to ride it.
Little Jade watched through the fence, waved and said "me!"
So she had the next turn with Grandpa.
Caleb just tolerating his Grandpa!
Notice how well Dave and Jordan match.
They must have coordinated their outfits before they left home!
Travis and Dave didn't coordinate their outfits.
Celeste enjoying some family time.
1 comment:
I LOVE our family! I just wish Cas, Taylor, Jax, and Aubrey were there also!p
Post a Comment