As we have driven around the Kansas City area, I have loved seeing the lush vegetation and longed to explore it. Cara took us to this nature trail just minutes from her house. It was incredibly beautiful. Cara was pretty tired since she had run the 1/2 marathon that day they walked around the zoo with us. She was hoping to just walk a little ways with Jade. But...Jade insisted on being carried and Layla who also loves these woods would not turn around. We ended up doing the entire loop. I carried Jade some of the way to try and help Cara out but Jade fussed and fought being with me. She tolerated Caylee better but really just preferred her own special mom.
Sorry I do not have any pictures of the temple to post. Cami and Caylee took some good ones but I do not have them on my computer at the moment to up load to the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment