Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Fun Youth Event - Who is at the Mall?

Caylee and I  got to participate in a fun youth event tonight.  We had to wonder around the mall in disguise and pretend to be shopping.  The youth broke up into about six groups and wondered around the mall looking for the disguised adults.  They were racing to be the first group to find all 10 adults.  I borrowed my friend Carol Poulson's wig.  I brought Caylee with me which turned out to be a good thing because they were expecting single adults.  Callie showed up at the mall to look for me so she could give me flowers for my birthday.  I saw her, we just walked right by her and she did not recognize us.  It was fun.
 At one point, two different groups found Caylee and I at about the same time so I had about 12 youth milling around getting my autograph.  After they left a lady who was there with her husband and small child came up to me and timidly asked if I was someone famous and could she have my autograph.  I looked at her and said, "Are you serious?"  She said she was.  So I explained what we were doing.  I wished I had my picture taken with her!
Cami and our bishop.



No comments: