Thursday, September 4, 2014
Hiking with Cami on my birthday
Cami and I went hiking today for my birthday in Falcon Park. We hiked in the same park last week but started in a parking lot just outside of Morrison. As we were finishing that hike, two young women hikers asked if we could give them a ride back to their car. Turns out they parked in the other parking lot, took the wrong trail and ended up on the other side of the mountain at our trail head. So we of course gave them a ride back to their car. They told us about the ruins of a big house close to the other parking lot. Cami and I did not have time to go see the ruins on that day. We decided today was the day.
After our fun hike we headed to Colorado Mills for lunch. Mod Market intrigued Cami and I have been wanting to take her there ever since Rod and I had tried it out. I was delighted to see they had a fresh corn and bacon pizza. I think I died and went to heaven. It was sooooooooo good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment