Monday, February 16, 2009

Aunt Charlene




Aunt Charlene came to visit from the Dallas Texas area. The last time she was out was for Callie and Jordan's wedding so it was good to see her and show her our new home.

Charlene and I went out to lunch almost every day. That was a really fun treat for me since I have been working on the "Tarullo Tribes biggest Loser Competition" for the last 6 weeks. It was nice to "have to" to a break. I tried to eat sensibly and keep up with my exercise. I managed to stay at the same weight. Yea!

We visited with the girls, toured the tea house in Boulder, ran errands, went to gymnastic rehearsals, Cami's basketball game, looked at microfilms at the Family History Library and attended the "Retro Loud" at the Heritage Square Opera House. It was a very fun week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there for the visit! It looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Kathy! I don't know if I can add a comment or not. I'll try. For some reason I don't have your e-mail address. I love your blog. I love seeing pictures of your family and your "doings."
Hope everything is going well for you. I'd love to hear from you. I assume that my e-mail address will show up somewhere, but if not:
butterflylady.sue@gmail.com
~Sue

The Calderwood's said...

hey kathy!! Fun blog!! I'm excited to see you guys soon either at my baby shower or when you come out to see callie!!