Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family History Project





Many of you may have noticed that Kathy has not updated her blog in quite some time (almost 2 months!). During this time she has been diligently working on a rather large Family History project. She finally finished today! Congratulations Mom! But I (Callie) am updating the blog for her because she is still putting the finishing touches on the project and I thought that it was about time we see a new post! So enjoy these pictures of Kathy hard at work and of course I had to slip one in of cute baby Drake giving Grandma Kathy one of his first smiles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go MOM! I am glad Callie is there to give you the time to work without distractions! You are the greatest Mother ever! Thanks for always being such an amazing example!

Lisa said...

Hi Kathy,
Yes, I finished my History 400 class. Br. Ryskamp is your instructor? After repeatedly bugging Independent Study as to why my paper and final exam weren't graded, I e-mailed the instructor myself. He e-mailed me back yesterday. He's in Liverpool with a study abroad group that's been in Europe for 7 weeks. He graded my paper while he was there! I got 259/260. He's pretty generous, actually. I know I failed the last midterm and he gave me a "B" on it! You will have to read about the miracle this paper produced in my latest blog on "Genealogy, I am doing it!"