Caylee made it! She gets to join the club! After a lot of wiggling and worrying, Caylee lost her tooth.
Here is the story in her own words: "So what Daddy did is he was wiggling my tooth and he put his nail right at the back of my tooth and the front and then he holded it on his hand and I was looking around like why am I still here and I looked down and saw my tooth! Then I walked over to you and said Mother, mom! and showed you my tooth and you went UHHH! Then I showed it to everybody else and Celeste got me a napkin so my mouth would stop bleeding. I put it in a little plastic bag and Daddy held on to it so I wouldn't lose it. Then I put it under my pillow and I woke up the next morning, very early before Mom and Dad were awake. Before I went to Mom and Dad's room, I looked under my pillow and said "Ohh a quarter" and then I showed it to Mom and she said "that's not a quarter it is a golden dollar". Then I showed it to Callie and she helped me look for my tooth incase the tooth fairy didn't take it. Then I found my tooth but there was a hole in the bag and I lost it in my carpet. I found it again and I put it in a safer box."
No comments:
Post a Comment