Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween!! Boo and Hiss

Halloween Fun!

 

 Caylee found a Miss Mad Hatter costume on-line that she liked.  Cami had several costumes.  For the ward party, she went as a musketeer, for the school Trick or Treat Street, she was a fairy.  For the Stake Youth Party on Mutual Night she was a "rocker" or something like that.  Rod dressed up as well for Seminary on Halloween day.  He was a Hawaiian tourist.  The kids loved it.  Wish I had gotten a picture of him.
 I ordered my costume on-line as well.  I found the black wig at Joann's.  I bought some dangle snake earring to go with it but I put them some place safe and they are still there waiting to be found!  Kind of like my passport.  Drake was "Captain America".
 Caylee at the school party with her friends Jordan and Kaitlyn.
Emmie was a cute little Elephant.


 Look at Drake's face.  
Captain America is not feeling so brave around a GIANT Hulk.  
Do you blame him?
 Drake loves his Captain America costume and he also loves Monster trucks so Callie and Jordan went to work to put his two loves together.


 Miss Jade!  
I wish I could have been with the little Tarullo girls 
but I have to be content with lifting their pictures off of Facebook.
 Layla is looking very regal!  I love her smile!

A real Halloween monster!  

I was out walking and saw something scurry off into the grasses bordering the trail.  I was shocked at how big this spider is!  Look at it compared to the leaf.  It is very well camouflaged as well.  Makes you wonder how many times these monsters are close to you and you do not even know it! Yikes!

Aubrey and Jackson



Cassy made these two costumes during her sister's weekend.  Way to go Cass!  They look grrrrrrrrrrreat!

No comments: