Friday, November 2, 2012

Visiting in Tucson

Caylee and I headed for Tucson on Tuesday Oct 23

We spent three days visiting the Cassy,  Taylor, Jackson and Aubrey.  We had not seen them since Spring Break so it was a much needed visit and we loved being there even if Jackson as grumpy

 Aubrey loving Caylee!  Aubrey was very sweet during our visit.  I loved to see her crawling all over the place.  She is very fast!  She pulls herself up to stand against furniture but is not interested in practicing walking yet.  She has no depth perception.  She liked to crawl up on our bed and always tried to dive off.  Caylee was very attentive so she never did a face plant.  Thanks Aunt Cay!
 Jackson came down with a nasty bug right before we arrived.  He felt awful.  His throat hurt so much, he did not want to eat or drink, let alone take his medicine.  When Cassy could get his medicine in him, he would perk right up and play with us until it wore off.  Then the grouchies emerged.  In an effort to keep him comfortable and hydrated, he is having ice cream for breakfast.  I would say, "lucky guy!"  but truly he was not lucky, he was hurting.  We felt so bad for him.
 On Thursday evening, Cassy made us a treat.  Home made grilled pizza.  They were so delicious.  My favorite was the bbq chicken.  It was heavenly.  I need the recipe.  Cassy is a great cook!

 
We went on an outing to Wal-mart in search of the great Pumpkin patch.  
Jackson and I carved this spider pumpkin.  It was his pumpkin, I just helped him with the carving part.  I did a pumpkin as well but it is a little boring, hence no picture.
Frankenstien was Caylee's patern of choice.
Cassy went for a "Welcoming theme".

 
Our last day of our visit was spent at the Phoenix Zoo.  Caylee found several fun trees with odd angle limbs to climb.

 Jackson driving a jeep in the swamp.
 Caylee and Cassy enjoying a rest on a fountain.


 Aubrey wasn't sure what was going on but she was having a good time anyway!
Thanks to the Pierce Family for a fun visit!

No comments: