Friday, July 31, 2009

Brandon



Celeste and the boys stayed over when Cassy was here visiting. Brandon slept up in Caylee's room. Usually he was up earlier than most of the house. One morning, he awoke right as I was getting ready to study my scriptures. He want me to play a game with him. I decided that was a better choice than sitting off by myself and ignoring him. We built towers for marbles to run through. When one was completed, we would completely disassemble it. Brandon had a certain spot in mind for each type of the tracks. He would find a new design on the box and we would build that one together. What an enjoyable way to spend some time with a sweet grandson! Another morning, when it was just he and I again, we had breakfast together outside. Celeste came up the stairs and snapped these two pictures.

No comments: