Cami, Caylee and I decided we needed haircuts for the summer. It was Cami's idea and she barely had her hair trimmed. Didn't seem worth paying for to me!
Caylee went drastic. It is much shorter and layered. Cara would call it sassy!
I would send you a picture but I can't find my camera. I am a little worried about that. I hope it turns up! I pilfered my old digital camera from Cami's room to take the pictures of our new "dos". She had the battery recharging. It gave enough juice to take my picture and then that was it.
So sorry, you are stuck with just my cut and not cute little Caylee's. Cay says I look like Willie Wonka. I don't think that is a compliment at all. Who wants to look like Johnnie Depp! Cami thinks it is a a cute cut for a "younger person". Good thing I have self esteem on my own and I am not depending on these two to feed it!
1 comment:
It looks good Mom! It makes your hair look thick.
Post a Comment