Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Layla's Blessing Day











We all convened for church in Aurora on Sunday for Layla's big day!

She wore the blessing dress that was given to us when Caylee was born. I love that dress. A sweet sister in the Longmont Stake made it and sent it home with Rod one day. I was so surprised! What a sweet gift!


The Prices all came down from Loveland. We had a picnic lunch in Derek and Mary's back yard. We ate, visited, played ping-pong, jumped on the tramp and enjoyed all the little people.

Brandon started off playing in the little house then moved to the tramp and then the kid bikes he found in the garage.


Aiden was all smiles and begging for our food. He was passed around in church because he is just too cute! I think it is fun when I hold him in my lap and he jumps up and down as if he is in his Johnie-Jump up. One time he leaned down and bonked his head on Brandon's head. That didn't feel so good!


Caylee was our little waitress. She was very happy to go back in and get us more food. She loved to jump on the tramp especially when she could convince Quinten to get under the tramp and push up with his feet. She would go flying! She cried when it was time to leave because she still wanted to play ping-pong. She thinks we need to get a ping-pong table for our basement.

Even though Layla was the main party guest, she pretty much slept through the whole thing!


It was great to catch up with the Prices. We enjoyed visiting with Stephanie about her year in Hawaii and Braden about his Mission. He just got home 4 days before. I have included some pictures of the big event.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Layla is so cute. We are sad we missed the party!

cara said...

Great pictures. I am glad you got one of Aiden doing "the bridge."